24/03/2020

In view of the current Covid-19 situation we have reluctantly taken the decision to cancel Marlow Spring Regatta. 

If the circumstances change dramatically in the coming weeks we may try to put on a local event.  We still hope to be able to run Marlow Town Regatta on Saturday 13 June, although the associated Marlow Festival will not be taking place. 

Click here for further details   If you have any questions, please email us