President’s Celebrity Dinner and Auction
Friday 7th March 19.00 for 19.45 at
The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Marlow
We are hosting our biggest annual event of 2014 to raise funds for the Fire Fund Appeal which will allow us to rebuild the new Marlow Rowing Club for the community. With your help we can raise the remaining money required to complete the new clubhouse.
We are delighted to announce that on Friday 7th March 2014 Sir Steve and Lady Ann Redgrave will be hosting and celebrity dinner and auction at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Marlow.
There will be a number of sporting celebrities there including Olympic and World Champions; Sir Matthew Pinsent CBE, Katherine Grainger CBE, Sarah Winckless, Greg Searle MBE, Naomi Riches MBE and Zac Purchase MBE. The dinner and auction is aid of the rebuilding of the club which was destroyed by fire August 2011. The members have taken to the opportunity to build and new water sports hub that will serve the community and water sports which include rowing, triathlon, canoeing and open water swimming.
It’s your chance to mix with Olympians/celebrity sportsmen from the world of sport during the extravaganza evening and to take part in the auctions.
The auction lots include:
- Two guests to go with Sir Steve the next time he is on Question of Sport: You will be driven personally by Steve to the studio, champagne in the car, in the studio for the recording at which Steve is in the team, and in the Green Room for the other two recordings plus meeting up with the other celebrity guest.
- One person to caddy for Sir Steve at the BMW pro-celebrity golf at the elite Wentworth Golf Club.
- A stay at Sir Steve and Lady Ann’s luxury penthouse in Marbella, Spain.
- Once–in-a-life-time plane trip over Marlow with a drink of your choice in the WWII bar afterwards. 1.5 hour flight/lesson
- A special day out at Great Windsor Park polo.
- Limited edition picture of Marlow Rowing club and river.
- A evening’s entertainment at the Assembly Rooms comedy night for 4 to include food.
- Gatesby tailor made Eton shirt
- Fancy getting fit? A Brand new bike valued at approximately £600.
- A day at Ascot Races for two people with full hospitality.
Tickets are £60 each which will include a pre-dinner drink, three course meal and wine per person. Tables of 10 can be bought at a discount for £550 per table. You can register online or contact Chris Lenton on 01628 890130. Dress: Black Tie
Thank you for supporting us, your help is much appreciated! We look forward to welcoming you on the evening.
“It is my honour to host the Presidents Dinner to raise funds to rebuild Marlow Rowing Club. I have been involved with the club for many years and I know how important the club is to the local community and how well it has served our athletes in the past as well as the tremendous work they will do to ensure Olympic rowers for the future. The event will be one-of-a-kind in the local community and a great opportunity for people to be involved and meet celebrity sporting champions” Sir Steve Redgrave, Marlow Rowing Club President.
Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 1LU
|Individual Ticket||£ 60.00|
|Table of ten||£ 550.00|